There’s a bit of a learning curve associated with many new tasks for college freshman: waking up on time, doing laundry and cooking, which of course all lend themselves to a number of humorous graduation gifts. The rolling alarm clock is genius invention. After the first time you hit the snooze it jumps off the nightstand and rolls around the room beeping and flashing. You can’t shut the alarm off until you get up and catch it. I could have used one of these in my undergraduate days! Also, the “Rock-It” portable vibration speaker is a really cool concept. All you do is stick the device to any solid surface (tissue box, solo cup, etc.) and it turns it into a speaker. Check out this video to see how it works.
1. Clocky Alarm Clock on Wheels ($36)
2. Laundry for Dummies Kit ($30)
3. Shot Glass Checkers Game ($21)
4. Rock-It 3.0 Speaker ($13)
5. Elite Cuisine 3-in-1 Breakfast Station ($39)4. Pop Phone Handset ($20)