Tis’ (almost) the season for college seniors to bid their campuses adieu and join the workforce. Adios pep rallies, hello staff meetings! Colleges generally hold their graduations in early May so I decided to get the ball rolling with some picks for the soon-to-be professional.
* If you’re not sold on any of these ideas, don’t you worry. I’ll continue this series of graduation gift picks every Wednesday throughout April.
1. Business Card Holders by Cole Haan ($58) and Kate Spade ($20)
2. Fancy Pens by Cross ($105) and Cross ($110)
3. Laptop Bags by Knomo London ($295) and DVF ($225)
4. Personalized College Paperweights ($59)
5. Books for the new professional by Michael Watkins ($17.50) and Sheryl Sandberg ($14)